Monday, August 4, 2008

Breaking Dawn

Yea! I finished "Breaking Dawn" last night at about 1:30 am. It was great. I loved it! I won't write any specifics in case any of you are still reading it, or plan on reading it, or the series. Lexi is hooked on the books now, too. She finished reading "Twilight" last night and she says she is going to start "New Moon" this morning. She wants to go buy "Twilight" t-shirts, so we can wear to the movie when it comes out in December. As E. J. would say, "she's so obsessed".

We had a family reunion on Saturday. It was my mom's side of the family. It was fun, but it was hard to tear myself away from the book. To any of my relatives who are reading this, "I apologize". I know I wasn't the most fun person to be around, but if you read the books, you'll understand.

Work will be starting soon for me and school for the kids. We're counting down the days until we have to get into our normal school routine. It's been a great summer, so I'm kind of sad to see it end, but kind of happy to get our lives back to normal.

3 comments:

Allison said...

I finished today it was sooo good. We have to talk so we can discuss it I don't know anyone else who is done. I am dying to talk about it. Jeni was at the half way mark today.
Allison

Anayansi said...

i had a blast reading it myself. i am bummed about the unfinished book that got out. i hope that s. meyers decides to write it sooner than later, because i am in need of another vampire book.

Erica and Orlando said...

I gave you a blog award, check my blog for details. Hope everything is going well for you.